NYON® "Canal Street" Print (Two Colorways)NYONCS00
Featuring an original design by NYON® founder Quincy Moore, "Canal Street" is available in two colorways, black and white. Each option is a six-color screen-print, on 300gsm archival cover stock paper. All prints are produced by hand in the USA.
Inspired by the iconic typography and color palette of the New York MTA, these prints are 2020 first editions -- limited to 250pcs per colorway -- and signed and numbered by the artist.
10% of proceeds will be donated to the Bowery Mission.
New York or Nowhere® is a registered trademark. All rights reserved.
Custom Framing (Read Me)
Shipping & Returns (Read Me)
• Six-Color screen print on 300gsm cover stock archival paper
• Unframed prints measure 18" x 24"
• Available in two colorways: white and black
• 2020 Limited Edition
• Signed and numbered by NYON® founder Quincy Moore
• Please allow (6) six weeks for delivery of framed prints
• Frame measures approximately 19.5" x 25.5"
• No matting: artwork floats in frame
• Wood frame moldings are available in black or white
• UV-shielding plexiglass
• Archival acid-free foam core backing
• Protective paperback finish and wall bumpers
• Arrives ready-to-hang with hardware, nails, and instructions
• Custom framing done in the USA by Simply Framed
• Unframed prints ship in 3-5 business days
• Framed prints ship in approximately (6) six weeks
• Please note that this item cannot be returned or exchanged
• Please note that due to the screen-printing process, each print is unique and may have minor ink marks and/or other small blemishes visible on the paper.
• Feel free to email us with any questions or concerns